Untitled for the moment
As part of my Honours project, I developed several Python routines for analysing numerical simulation data obtained from the PLUTO simulation package. I am in the process of polishing my Python code so that I can release it as a standalone analysis library. Highlights will include:
- Simplified loading of PLUTO data files
- The projection of spherical data onto a Cartesian grid (2D)
- The calculation of simulation energetics
- The calculation of luminosity for each grid cell
- The production of simulated surface brightness distributions
- The production of movies from a simulation for various variables: density, pressure, luminosity etc.
Turnt Ninja / Substructio
Turnt Ninja is cross-platform open-source, GPLv3 licensed, procedurally generated music/rhythm game inspired by the wonderful Super Hexagon. Turnt Ninja is written in C#, and uses the Substructio library for reusable code.
QuickFont is a cross-platform text rendering library for OpenTK. The original version developed by James Lohr is no longer maintained, and I maintain the newer version of the library.
Gwen.NET is a cross-platform GUI library for OpenTK. Originally developed by Garry Newman and others, I maintain a version that relies on QuickFont for text rendering and uses modern OpenGL functionality.
Cync is a music synchronization application designed to be used with portable media players that have multiple storage drives, such as internal storage + a microSD card. Cync will sync playlists across multiple storage drives, ensuring that the multiple storage drives are used efficiently.